Active Duty and Veterans assistance.

MILITARY COOL assistance for active duty.

US Army, USAF, USMC and USN.
Please contact your education office for assistance.


Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Vet Success Program (Chapter 31)
A VA Veteran who is eligible for an evaluation under Chapter 31 must first apply for
services and receive an appointment with a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC).
The VRC will work with the Veteran to determine if an employment handicap exists as a
result of his or her service connected disability. If an employment handicap is
established and the Veteran is found entitled to services. The VRC and the Veteran will
continue counseling to select a track of services and jointly develop a plan to address
the Veteran's rehabilitation and employment needs. A VA Form 1905 signed by the
VRC will be required to attend AvTech Exams. 

What ’s the Licensing and Certification Reimbursement Benefit?
The new licensing and certification benefit allows VA (Department of Veterans Affairs)
to pay you, if you’re eligible, for a test for a license or certification. You can receive
reimbursement for approved licensing or certification tests you take on or after March
1, 2001. These tests must be specifically approved for the G.I. Bill.
Note: VA can pay only for the cost of the test and not other fees connected with
obtaining a license or certification. Will this benefit really be a good deal for me?
In today ’s business and government climate, having a license or certification can open
doors for you. A license is required for most professions, and for jobs that are subject
to State or other government regulations. Certification is voluntary, but frequently
sought after. That ’s because getting a certification can help you get, keep, or advance
in a job. (By certification, we mean the certification you get by taking a specific test for
a field of employment, not a certificate you receive for completion of training. However,
you can also use your VA benefits for many school courses needed to obtain a license
or certification.) In jobs from mechanics, installers, repairers to medical technicians to
therapists to computer network engineers, Web site developers, and many, many
others, certification plays a key role.How do I get reimbursement? During your
enrollment at AvTech-Exams we will provide you with the proper forms required.
A&P IA FCC GROL Airframe and Powerplant inspection authorization faa testing cats testing oral and practical a&p exam preparation aviation
technician FAR AMT Irfreame and powerplant oral and practical study faa dme faa riverside fsdo A&P for foreign applicant a&p license a&p